9. I laugh a lot, and sometimes I laugh at the worst things. yesterday, Tim told me that it's okay for most people to sleep w their pets, but 2% of the pop. can't. he said that there is a study about how a boy caught the plague from his cat. I laughed for 10 min.
8. my brother and I are exactly 2 yrs &2 days apart, &we're both geminis, and we're definitely opposite sides of the same spectrum. but we have the same sense of humor, &I think he's one of the funniest people to ever live.
7. I was an incredibly ugly baby; my mom will tell you I wasn't, but she's lying. I looked like a bald ham hock. I was one of those babies that wore extravagant dresses &had pierced ears to distract people from thinking I was truly a tiny jolly man.
6. I am only 5 ft 4 &my husband is 6 ft 6. a lot of people do not like this. at my prenatal appt last week, as my gyno was checking the baby's heartbeat, she was seriously reprimanding me for not leaving the tall men to the tall women; she, in fact, was a rather tall woman. I laughed. this is one of those absurd situations I love.
5. I am left handed &so is my dad; we are the only left handed people in my family, &I always thought that being left handed was like being in a secret society.
4. the things I want most in life, I plan out in detail &I don't say a work until it happens bc I feel like if I say it out loud, I'll ruin it all. bc I keep mouth shut, it appears that I make rash decisions, and that annoys some people.
3. my husband has the best lines ever. I fell in love with him the moment he said, "on average, women live longer than men, so you and me will die at the same time." it is seriously the most romantic thing I've ever heard.
2. I had a lot of problems for a long time that I couldn't seem to control. finally, I cut all of the toxic people out of my life &put more emphasis on my positive, nurturing relationships &I started to listen to myself &do what I want, & my life changed immensely. I still hear negative things on occasion, but I either ignore them of correct them. I don't have time for negativity.
1. I am compassionate. I always have been. it's such an easy word to say &hear, but few people practice compassion bc few people believe that compassion is strength.